Business Technology Services
Offering clients flexible service choices that address their unique needs
Accelerate your business with the right technology
Your success requires a business partner that understands the commitment for success. Our flexible and custom technology solutions allow businesses to transform their operations through technology, enhancing efficiency, productivity and profitability. Digital businesses don’t need to be complicated. Dijitle delivers streamlined solutions to enhance your core business functions, creating new channels to engage employees and connect with customers.
Take The First Step: Digital Business Assessment
We don’t need to tell you that your business is full of expertise. Leaders and individuals that spend their days focused on executing your business goals. People who are committed, people who get results that allow your business to thrive. They are your most valuable resource who we want to meet.
Dijitle’s expertise and proven process starts with us interviewing you, your leaders and your businesses subject matter experts to understand your business. We want to know and document:
- Business Goals – vision and objectives for your business.
- Current State – business processes and the challenges that hinder your growth.
- IT Footprint – the current technology solutions used in your environment.
- Scoping – the opportunities where technology can enable and bring value to your business.
However, this time isn’t just for our benefit. Through interviews and workshops here are a few quick wins you and your people will experience within days of working with us:
- Workflow Clarity – Exactly how work is done. What works well and why (so we can keep it) and what doesn’t (so we can change it).
- Increased Engagement – Participants feel heard and are included in brainstorming what the future can, and should, be.
- Collaboration Opportunities – Facilitated knowledge transfer between departments that don’t always have a chance to work together to find solutions.
This information, plus our industry specific research, is used to create a report for you detailing what we learned from the assessment, what “quick-wins” were achieved and recommendations for how to move forward.
Now, it’s time to make some decisions and accelerate your business.
Accelerate Your Business: Develop Your Technology Roadmap
From your Digital Assessment we understand where you want your business to be in the future, and where your business is now. Next, we articulate the steps between these two points; the Technology Roadmap.
We will provide you with your options, our recommendations and coach you through each of the decisions below. We manage the process; you make the decisions. Together we will find the right solution for your business.
- Prioritize Solutions – the balance between reaching your business goals and solving your biggest challenges; with business and technology dependencies.
Trust us, once we start working with your team, everyone is going to want their future state to be implemented first! Of course, that’s not how it goes and so, with your help, we will have to make the decision on where we start. A number of dependencies, technology and business will emerge once that decision is made and the roadmap will begin to take shape.
- Roadmap – the dependencies and solutions in order, with all required activities to make them happen within the prescribed timeline.
This is the map! Here is the list of activities we will be implementing from data integrity work required upfront, to the user training required. From drafting a request for proposal from vendors, to selecting the solution. From the first priority to the last. This is your vision, planned.
- Budgeting – the detailed cost associated with the technology plan that includes software licensing and services.
The not so fun part. But you can count on us to provide you with a clear breakdown of costs and what functionality you are buying.
Tailored Business Solutions: Implement Solutions Designed For You
Your Technology Roadmap, executed. We manage all of the activities and vendors identified and provide regular communications to you and your employees on how we are moving forward are going and what to expect next.
Specific examples of where we have helped clients include:
- Industry and Business-specific Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions
- Office365 evaluation and implementation
- CMS selection and implementation
- Custom website development
- Inbound marketing and website integration
- Agile and custom web application development
Engage A CTO: Technology Leadership for Small Business
After the solution has been implemented and your people are trained on how the new technology is integrated into their workflows, it’s time to measure our results against your original business goals. It’s also time to make new business goals.
Our entire service is us acting as your Chief Technology Officer (CTO); we partnered with you and delivered on our promise to be your trusted technology advisor. The solution we implemented together is the best version for your business today, and for the future – your next technology overhaul is years away! But what if we told you that you could avoid this kind of intense technology implementation in the future, by remaining engaged with us today?
Our CTO service is structured as an ongoing, affordable, fixed-price service focused on keeping your business up to date with technology as needed. Engaging with a Dijitle CTO delivers a trusted advisory who:
- Ensures technology solutions align with the overall roadmap and business goals.
- Evaluates vendor options and consistently measures vendor performance.
- Provides oversight and management of your technology ecosystem.
- Evolves your technology roadmap, making sure it is on track and up-to-date with relevant options and solutions.
- An agile and affordable approach to technology leadership tailored to your unique needs.
Our CTO service is the definition of aligning technology solutions with your business operations. As your CTO, we built a foundation of trust and transparency while holding ourselves accountable to timelines and results. Why not keep us as your partner?